SYDNEY CITY SIGHTS
Image: Destination NSW
Sydney – one of the world’s most attractive cities. Set on beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this dynamic city is full of colonial history, heritage architecture, modern style, and a perfect harbourside.
Customisable Experience of the Real Sydney
A private tour with Sydney Private Tours is the perfect way to discover this iconic city in style, gaining an insight into why Sydney dazzles visitors and enamours its residents. Let us design and quote a Sydney tour experience for you based on your specific interests.
Perhaps commence your tour with a walk through the historic Rocks area – birthplace of Sydney and Australia. Once a den of rowdy pubs and slum dwellings, this area is now a heritage-listed inner-city village full of ambience. You’ll be amazed at how the Sydney Harbour Bridge seemingly looms overhead as you turn corners.
Busy Sydney Harbour
Across Circular Quay, the city’s buzzing ferry terminus, the Sydney Opera House is one of the world’s most recognisable landmarks, and this is your chance to truly get up close on an expert-led behind the scenes guided tour of the venue.
Journey through Sydney’s heart along historic Macquarie Street to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Farm Cove and St Mary’s Cathedral. Passing through the luxurious Eastern Suburbs, enjoy morning tea in hipster Surry Hills, before arriving in Bondi. Take a walk on the sand at arguably Australia’s most famous beach. This is the feeling of the real Sydney.
Sydney from a Different Perspective
Possibly the best way to experience Sydney is aboard a luxurious harbour luncheon cruise. Enjoy fresh seafood and a glass of wine as you cruise the world’s most beautiful harbour. Today’s tour will reveal the culture behind Australia’s gateway city and demonstrate why Sydney has never lost its shine.
- A brief walking tour of The Rocks – birthplace of Sydney
- City icons: Sydney Opera House, Circular Quay, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens
- Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for the perfect photo opportunity
- Lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes of the eastern suburbs of Paddington, Surry Hills, Double Bay and Vaucluse
- Visit famous Bondi Beach and The Gap at South Head
- Cruise Sydney Harbour with a seafood lunch (optional)
- Sydney Private Tours can design an itinerary based on your preferences; please let us know so we can quote accordingly!
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Sydney Opera House (optional)
- Sydney Harbour Cruise – public and private options with or without lunch are available
- Local guide providing expert commentary
- Luxurious private vehicle with complimentary water
Enhance your Experience
- Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
- Stretch your legs on the Bondi to Bronte Walk
- Cycle through the Centennial Parklands
- Visit Sydney’s newest park Barangaroo for a harbourside walk
- Taronga Zoo entry with animal encounter or wild ropes course